Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tonight will be my last night as a parent for a while. I am really pleased with the new situation C will be in. It is a family that can take her brother too and they seem nice. Especially the mom; not sure what to make of the dad. I don't want to sound mean, but I think some of the people at the meeting I was at don't see the C that I do. I exchanged a few glances with her friend's mom that said, well we see things a little differently. Yes she can be a good kid, but she is also very strong willed.

Tonight will be my last night as a parent for a while. I am really
pleased with the new situation C will be in. It is a family that can
take her brother too and they seem nice. Especially the mom; not sure
what to make of the dad. I don't want to sound mean, but I think some
of the people at the meeting I was at don't see the C that I do. I
exchanged a few glances with her friend's mom that said, well we see
things a little differently. Yes she can be a good kid, but she is
also very strong willed.
So I admit I am looking forward to getting my life back. Well other
things have changed in my life too, but that story doesn't belong
here. Anyhow, this is my plan for when she leaves:
1: clean, clean, clean. I can't believe how many things I have
overlooked or haven't had time to get to. My fridge in particular.
2: ride my bike. I have had more opportunities than I have taken, but
I think the weather will be perfect for it this weekend.
3: cook myself something nice and meat free.
4: go and do whatever I want outside or far away without worring about
when I need to be home. (specifics here yet to be determined)
That's it for now. =)


Jenn

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment